Monday, April 19, 2010

WOW! I Have Finally Started My Blog!


So, I started this blog over a year ago. I never intended to actually USE it. Don't ask me why; I guess it is because I just like to be able to follow other people's blogs, but now I have decided to maintain my own.

Let me start out with a little info about me:

I am a mother of five (yes, 5!) beautiful girls, ranging from ages 8 to 5 months old.

I am a full-time college student, at the age of 28, going to school to become an elementary school teacher.

I have the most loving and supportive boyfriend who has been there for me through very tough times in my life.

I love to scrapbook and am in need of making more time to do it!


The layout that I posted above was completed for EsteeLynn's number challenge over at scrapbook.com. It was very easy peasy, using some acrylic paints to make the background, and the Fiskars threading water punch to make the border on the photo mat. I also colored in the vinyl Thickers using Bic Mark-It markers. I really like this layout. I think it turned out really cute!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats & Welcome To BlogWorld! What a really great layout to start off with! It's absolutely gorgeous & you are truly one blessed momma! XO

    ReplyDelete