Monday, July 9, 2012

PPRS Monday Share and ROAD TRIP!!!

Hey all! As you read this, my family is headed on a road trip across the beautiful state of Arizona in order to see some of the natural wonders our state has to offer. Today, we are headed to Bearizona, a wildlife park where visitors can drive through and see many wild creatures in the comfort and safety of their own vehicles including elk, bears, bison, wolves, etc. Next, we are heading north up to the Grand Canyon. I have been there as a child, but my children have yet to experience it. We will also visit Four Corners, Meteor Crater, and the Petrified Forest. I will definitely have to share photos!!!

Today I have a cute card to share featuring stamps from PPRS newest release, Flower Cluster and Best Mom. I used Prima's Nature's Garden as my patterned papers of choice.




That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment