Thursday, May 6, 2010

Challenging My Masculine Side

Okay, I can admit that I am a little bit of a girly girl. I love Coach purses and will only buy my makeup from a department store. However, there is a boyish side of me too. Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! I love to go fishing. There is something about being surrounded by quiet, serene wilderness and hearing the sounds of the water lapping on the bottom of the boat. I love the outdoors.

However, I absolutely can NOT make a decent masculine card. I look through galleries for inspiration, but I can't seem to be able to get through my fat brain how to go about creating a DECENT card for a male. Lo and behold, the time comes to make a birthday card for my uncle. Shoot. Now what? I peruse galleries for hours. Nothing. I look through magazines. Nada. Zilch. Zip.

Back to the drawing board. I finally decided to just try. Sit down and glue some paper together. This is my end result. Honestly, I must say, I don't think it came out THAT bad!

1 comment:

  1. Hello..I saw your blog post on scrabook.com, thought Id come by and say hello:) Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete