Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbook Day

Well, I'm a day late to post this, but I was so busy yesterday playing along with the challenges hosted by Scrapbook.com, and so I didn't have time to do anything else, except scrap a page for the All Day Challenge they hosted. The theme was to scrap about why I scrap. This is my take on the challenge:



Supplies Used:
Colorbok paper (background)
American Crafts Thickers
American Crafts letter stickers (black)
DCWV papers (scraps)
EK Success journaling pens (pink)

All of the flowers are handmade. I mix and matched orange and pink papers in the flowers to match the background.

I had a really fun day! I even won a prize pack for completing a challenge! I am so excited to receive my new goodies!

Thank you SB.com for a wonderful, fun NSD!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! Love those sunglasses! Your flowers are gorgeous and really show off your photo!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete