Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Happy Monday all! Hope you had a great weekend! It's time for my Monday Prickley Pear post and today, I want to share with you a sweet little Christmas card I made! Although it's only October, it's NEVER too early to get started on your holiday greetings!


I used KaiserCraft Christmas papers, some I Am Roses mulberry poinsettias, and the gorgeous Ornaments Set 2 clear stamps set and coordinating Ornament die from Prickley Pear. Here are some pictures of these gorgeous stamps and die.


So, I'm thinking this set is super cute and I can't wait to make some more cards using these darling little ornaments! I stamped my ornament on designer paper and colored it with my Copic markers. The gold ribbon is around twenty years old or so. My mom just recently gave it to me and I love it!

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your visits and sweet comments! Don't forget that Prickley Pear is having a challenge on their blog for the month of October! You can find more out about it here.

Have a great week!
-Amy

Supplies Used:
Size: 5x7
Stamps: Prickley Pear Clear Stamp Set Ornaments 2
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cardstock by Recollections, designer paper from KaiserCraft
Accessories: PPRS Ornament die, K and Co rhinestones, gold ribbon from stash, flowers from I Am Roses, Copic markers in E37 (Sepia) and G99 (Olive), glue dots


4 comments:

  1. love how you colored in the pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, I luv the stamp set very sweet...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Love how you colored the ornament!! So pretty! I also love the colors and patterns you used! Very unique and absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! That color combo is so eye catching and I adore your use of the ornament stamps and die. :)

    ReplyDelete