Monday, October 10, 2011

Thankful for PPRS!

Hi everyone! With the holidays around the corner, I am always inspired to reminisce about what it is in my life that I am truly thankful for. My family, my friends, and the fact that I am fortunate to have a job are truly parts of my life that I can sometimes take for granted. With our busy lives, it's often hard to let those that you love know how much they mean to you. With that in mind, I created some cards that I can send to those special people in my life, to not only let them know how much they mean to me, but also to wish them a "Happy Autumn"!





I used some old MAMBI papers to make this card. They are beautiful and full of fall and Christmas colors! My main image is the rubber Turkey stamp, colored with Copics. I used the Scalloped Circle die with the coordinating new stamp set, Circles Clear Stamp Set Fall. I love the versatility of these stamps and the fact that you can use them for all sorts of fun fall projects!

Here are the Copics that I used on the turkey:

I am also truly thankful to be a part of the PPRS design team working with some of the most amazing and talented ladies! I appreciate their inspiration, talent, and friendship and I can't wait to see what this next year has in store!

Supplies Used:
Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: PPRS rubber stamp (Turkey), PPRS clear stamps (Circles Clear Stamp Set Fall)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Paper: Me and My Big Ideas (Harvest Collection), all cardstock by The Paper Studio
Accessories: PPRS die (Scalloped Circle die), fall leaf from The Dollar Tree, Fiskars border punch (Apron Lace), Copic markers

Thank you for taking the time to stop by! I appreciate each and everyone of you and your amazing comments!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Amy! The turkey is fantastic and your coloring is great. I'm thankful for having you on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amy, wow look at the coloring on your image, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous, Amy!! I just love the rich colors here and love the design. Your coloring on that turkey is out of this world. Love how you did the sentiment and love the big leaf. It's all SO eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous fall card, Amy! Love that big leaf!!! I can't wait to see more of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic!!! Fab coloring on that turkey, and the red leaf really spices it up. So creative--I love it! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous I have always admired those that color in their stamps great job girlfriend,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous!! Love your coloring and the design is fantastic!! So perfect for the season!!

    ReplyDelete