Monday, March 26, 2012

PPRS Monday-Easter Fever!


Happy Monday!

I have had a superb weekend! Saturday, I attended the Copic Certification class here in Phoenix, Arizona. It was taught by the super sweet and super talented Lori Craig and Marianne Walker. For those of you who are big into Copics, Marianne is the author of the blog, I Like Markers, where you can find all kinds of helpful Copic techniques.

Now, I can safely say that I am a Copic Certified Designer! Just waiting now for my blog badge! :)

Now, on to my PPRS project share. I teamed up some kraft cardstock with some PTI patterned paper and PPRS super adorable Sm. Bunny with Egg red rubber stamp. Take a looksie.
Now you know I had to incorporate some of my newly learned Copic techniques, right? Tee hee!

Be sure to stop on by the PPRS blog for some more eye candy from the designers! Thank you so much for taking a little bit out of your day to stop by and say hi! I will talk to you soon!

Hugs,
A

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Amy! Love your design here. Great paper and that bunny is so adorable. Really like the added kraft and the rows of gems, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, Amy! So adorable and that paper is perfect! Lucky you, getting to take a Copic certification class! I want to take one so badly, but can't find any that are within a manageable driving distance! I keep watching the schedule they send via email. Some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun little card!! Love how you framed with sweet little bunny with the beautiful patterned paper frame!!! Beautiful!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi, your card is so cute. You have awonderful blog. I am new here but have become your newest follower, Please visit my blog and follow it. Hugs and god bless!

    ReplyDelete