Monday, April 9, 2012

PPRS What a Hoot!!


Hello! I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend! My kids had a wonderful time receiving surprises from the Easter Bunny, as well as searching my yard and grandma's yard for treat-filled eggs!

It is Monday again and time for another PPRS Design Team project share! I am totally addicted to Crate Paper's old Farmhouse line and yet again, I used it for my card. I just loved how the floral prints fit with the cute Mini Owls Clear Stamp Set. This set is totally adorable, as you will see! I love how you can mix and match the owls' wings with the different owl images.
All images were colored with Copic Markers. The owls were stamped on white cardstock, fussy cut, and then pop-dotted onto the tree. The edges were all inked with my fave TH Distress ink, Walnut Stain.

That's it for today! Please be sure to stop by the PPRS blog to get inspired by all the creations the DT has created just for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Hugs,
A

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Amy! Love those little owls in that fun tree. And I am addicted to that Farmhouse line, too. It is just so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!! Love the sweet little owls and I'm totally loving that sweet little tree!!! Way fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This is soooo CUTE! Love your use of the owls!!!!

    ReplyDelete