Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little Computer Illiterate on this PPRS Design Team Monday...



So, I am NOT liking the new Blogger. Just when I get accustomed to the LAST changes Blogger made, they go and switch it all around on me again! Now, normally I don't mind change. I can navigate around a website easy peasy. Not today. Today, I have the impatience of a five year old at an ice cream shop. I am not digging it.

Ok, let's put all the griping aside and get on with today's pretty. Today, I want to share with you a card I made using PPRS Symphony red rubber stamp. I love this stamp, because being a nature girl at heart, and always out and about at the lake or in the woods, I can definitely relate to listening to the songs of nature. It truly is peaceful and reminds me that even among the hustle and bustle of everyday life, I should always take the time to just listen...




Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blogland today! Hope you will take the time to stop by the PPRS blog for some more amazing DT inspiration by some of the most talented ladies I know.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Symphony (PPRS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Cardstock (Staples), Patterned Papers (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Bling (Recollections), Perfect Pearls Mist (Ranger), Flat Back Pearls (K & Company)


1 comment:

  1. Amy, this is beautiful!!! Love the colors and patterns and that sentiment is wonderful!
    I hear ya on the whole Blogger thing. I'm not liking the new look either. I suppose I'll get used to it over time, but it was working just fine before...and now I have to look for what I need...whine. :) :)

    ReplyDelete