Monday, April 16, 2012

Prickley Pear Vintage Inspiration

.

Happy Monday! Hopefully, you are reading this after your taxes have been e-filed or mailed, and you're not in a frantic rush to get them finished by tomorrow's deadline...not like I would know anything about that....

Since it is a fabulous Monday morning, I have a Prickley Pear project to share with you. It features an awesomely gorgeous vintage-inspired image called Sewing Ad. Absolutely LOVE vintagey sewing ephemera so this stamp is right up my alley!



I used some Tim Holtz patterned paper, Prima flowers stained with Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Burnished Bronze, some sequiny trim from my stash, and some vintage buttons that used to belong to my grandmother.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card! Now, hop on over to the PPRS blog where you will find a ginormous amount of inspiration from other PPRS DT members!

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, Amy! Love the vintage style to this. That stamp is a perfect match for the paper you used. Love the sequin trim and LOVE those buttons from your grandmother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage card. LOVE everything about it. Gorgeous ad stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Amy! You made a perfect vintage card...something I'm personally not very good at! LOL! Love the papers and the perfectly coordinated stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! So very vintage and I love it!

    ReplyDelete