Monday, April 30, 2012

PPRS Monday


Today is a gorgeous Monday in Arizona and I hope the weather is just as beautiful where you are as it is here. What I like most about Mondays is the fact that I get to share a new project with you featuring the stamps by Prickey Pear. Today's project features two red rubber stamps, Tree Heart and The Mind Determines.



I decided to use the Tree Heart stamp to make my own background paper, stamping it randomly using some brown ink on kraft paper. Looks pretty neat, huh?


That's all I have to share today. Be sure to stop by the PPRS blog for some more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Amy, this is beautiful simplicity!! Love the brown ink on the kraft and the single gemstone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love what you did with the tree heart here, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Amy! Great background stamping, love the kraft background and the brown stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Amy! It has been awhile since I checked out your blog, your cards are fabulous!

    loves.
    d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tone on tone background with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete